Choosing an Image for an Article from our Library
Adding an image from our free SITE123 library lets you quickly add content related to your subject without having to use your own imagery.
To choose an image:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the article page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the article window that appears, mouse over to the article and click Edit.
- In the article edit window, go to the Image section and click the Choose Image button.
- From the dropdown list, choose Library.
- Browse our free image library for the image that you want and click it to insert it into your site.
- Click save.
Besoin d'aide? nous sommes ici pour aider 24/7