Editing Your Contact Page
Adding your contact information is important to allow your visitors to contact you.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Contact page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
Basic Contact Tools:
- Type - set the type of communication and relevant details (Phone, Skype, WhatsApp) and enter the number. You can add Phone Notes, such as branch or name.
- Email - set the Displayed Email you want your visitors to see, and the Email Receiver you want to receive the contact messages (restricted to five email addresses). Read more about Checking Your Form Messages.
- Short description - add a short description that will be displayed below the phone numbers.
- Address and Opening Hours - set the address and opening hours to let your clients know your availability and location.
- Social Details - if you wish to display your social icons on your contact page, switch the button to ON and click on the Manage Social button.
- Auto Reply Message - san auto-reply email to send to users who contact you.
- Scripts and Codes - add your Google Conversion code, Facebook Pixel code, etc.
- Custom Form Fields - design a custom form instead of using the generic one. Read more about Editing Your Custom Form Builder.
- After Submit Actions - you can set to show a "thank you" message or link to URL that will be triggered when your visitors submit a form. If you select a "thank you" message, a field called Custom Thank You Message will appear where you can customize your message.