Editing Your Music Player Page
The Music Player page is a great way to share music online.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Music Player page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add a new audio track, click on the +Add New Item button and enter the relevant details, such as Artist Name, Song Name, External Purchase Link and Audio File.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.
- If you're a musician, you can use the Events Page to list your upcoming shows. If you have a Bandsintown account, you can Add a Bandsintown Page to showcase upcoming concerts.
- You can also Add a Soundcloud Page.