Changing the Custom Form Page Layout
The format of the custom form builder is determined by the content which is added or removed from the form itself rather than by a more traditional layout. This lets you make a completely custom-tailored form to fit your needs.
To change the custom form page layout:
- In the editor click the pages button.
- Go to the custom form builder page and click the Edit button.
- Under the Builder tab, you will see the existing form.
- If you wish to add any type of field, click on it once and it will be added to the form.
- Each time you click a field, an additional field of that type will be placed at the bottom of the form.
- You can click and drag fields to reposition them as needed.
Besoin d'aide? nous sommes ici pour aider 24/7