Editing Your Articles Page
Using the Articles Page you can post articles on your website to provide and share information.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Articles page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Articles tab, add a new article by clicking on the Add New Article button and enter the relevant details:
- Content (read more about The Advanced Editor Toolbar)
- Image (size limit is 50MB)
- Add a Category
- Short description
- Use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags
- Show related articles
- In the Settings tab, under Options, you can set the following:
- The comments systems type and select how your visitors will comment on posts.
- Show the number of comments.
- Show the estimated article read time (calculated automatically by word count).
- Show related articles.
- Show social media share buttons.
- Under Custom Labelsyou have default labels such as "Read More" and "See More", you can customize them to your needs.
- In the Comments tab, you can see a list of all the comments left on your articles, including hidden comments.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received comments on your articles.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the four-way arrow" icon and dragging. Clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.