Editing your Domain DNS Settings will allow you to control your domain settings, where it will point to, what email provider will be used for the email, and create subdomains.
SITE123 enables you to edit the following records for your domain: A, CNAME, MX, TXT, SPF, PTR.
To edit your domain DNS settings:
1. Go to your website's Dashboard and click on the Domain button.
2. Select Set Unique Domain from the drop-down list.
3. A window will open with all the domains that you have on your account.
4. Select the Domain you wish to edit from the drop-down list and click on DNS.
5. Click on Add New Entry to add a new DNS record, or click on Delete if you wish to delete a record.