Editing Your F.A.Q. Page
Adding a Frequently Asked Questions section to your website helps you reduce clients' possible concerns and give as much information as possible to your clients when they are interested in your service or product.
To edit your F.A.Q. page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your F.A.Q. page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- You can categorize your customers into different groups.
- To add a new category, in the sidebar under Customers, write the category name and click on the Add button.
- To add a new question and answer, click on the +Add New Item button and enter question and answer.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the questions appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate or Delete an item.