Editing Your Team Page
Using the Team Page, you can let your visitors know who are the people behind the website, introduce employees, partners, or people related to your business.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Team page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add a new team member, click on the Add New Item button and enter the relevant details:
- Add a Category (categorize your team members into different groups such as companies, departments, divisions)
- Job Position
- More info
- Image (size limit is 50MB)
- Description (read more about The Advanced Editor Toolbar)
- Social Links
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which a team member appears by clicking on the four-way arrow icon and dragging. Clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview or Delete an item.