How to Delete Multiple Items on a Blog page
Deleting multiple posts at a time can be a good way to clear out old, unwanted posts from a busy Blog page.
To delete multiple items:
- From the editor, click the pages tab.
- Scroll to the page and click the blue Edit button.
- Click the gray squares next to each item to select as many items as you want.
- Click the red "Delete Selected Items" button.
- A prompt will appear asking if you are sure - Click yes.
- The selected items will be deleted.
Besoin d'aide? nous sommes ici pour aider 24/7