Searching and Ordering a Domain
Connecting a domain name to your website is the most important part when publishing your website.
To search for an available domain name:
- Go to your website's Dashboard.
- Click on the Domain button.
- Select Set Unique Domain from the drop-down list.
- This will open the Domain Settings panel.
- Click on Search New Domain.
- To check domain availability, type in the name of the domain you want to add then click on Search Now.
- If the domain is available, you will be able to order it by filling in the form. Make sure to enter all the details correctly.
- The newly ordered domain will be in the list of domains in your Domain Settings panel. To connect it to your website, select it from the list.