Creating and Managing Your Blog
Using the Blog Page you can transform your website into a blog and share your opinions, experiences, stories, or any other information on all kinds of topics.
To manage your Blog:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Blog page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Posts tab, add a new post by clicking on the Add New Post button and enter the relevant details:
- Content (read more about The Advanced Editor Toolbar)
- Image (size limit is 50MB)
- Date and Time
- Short description
- Hide comments from the post
- Use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags
- Show related posts
- In the Settings tab, under Options, you can set the following:
- The comments systems type and select how your visitors will comment on posts.
- choose if you want to Auto-Confirm New Comments.
- Show the Number of Comments.
- Show the estimated Post Read Time (calculated automatically by word count).
- Show Related Posts.
- Show Social Media Share Buttons
- Show the Publish Date.
- You can show ads on your blog posts with Adsense Advertising and find your RSS Link (the latest posts will be updated in the RSS feed). Read more about how to Show Google AdSense on Your Blog.
- Under Custom Labels, you have default labels such as "Read More" and "See More", you can customize them to your needs.
- In the Comments tab, you can see a list of all the comments left on your posts, including hidden comments.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received comments on your posts.
- The order in which the posts are displayed is by Date and Time.
- Your visitors can subscribe to your blog’s RSS feed in an RSS reader.
- Under the Manage column, clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete a post.
- When you are satisfied with your website and ready to put it online, click the Publish button to have it updated with all the changes.