Editing Your Features and Services Pages
Using the Features and Services pages, you can let your visitors know what features and services are offered on your website.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Features or Services page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Services tab, click on the Add New Item button and enter the relevant details:
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Settings tab, under Custom Labels, you have the default label "Learn More", you can customize it to your needs.
- Click on Design to change the layout of the page. Depending on the layout you choose, you can Customize it and set the number of items in a row.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which an item appears by clicking on the four-way arrow icon and dragging. Clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview or Delete an item.