Editing Your Jobs Page
Using the Jobs page, you can list available job positions and let your visitors know that you are looking to recruit employees for your business.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Jobs page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click the +Add New Job Position button and enter the relevant details, such as Job Title, Job Code, Email Receiver (up to five different receivers), Job Location, Job Description, Requirements and Responsibilities. Feel free to also mention the Benefits and Bonuses that come with the job.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags
- In the CV List tab, you can manage all the CV's you received for every position, change the status of the candidate between "In Progress", "Pending", "Completed", etc. and filter the CV's by status and received date.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze the activity on your Jobs page.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.