Editing Your Testimonials Page
The Testimonials page is a great way to let visitors know how satisfied previous clients have been with your service. To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Testimonials page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- You can categorize your testimonials into different groups. To add a new category, in the sidebar under Testimonials, write the category name and click on the Add button.
- To add new testimonials, click on the +Add New Item button and enter the relevant details, such as Text, Client Name, Image, Rating, and Links.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the testimonials appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate or Delete an item.